Thursday, September 1, 2011
Hemp patchouli facial toner
Ok so I've been trying to come up with a rather simple yet good for your skin facial toner and I've come up with something easy and it leaves your skin looking and feeling soft and smooth!
You will need
1) witch hazel (get the organic if it's available)
2) cold pressed hemp seed oil (unrefined)
3) patchouli essential oil (not fragrance oil)
4) an empty bottle with a flip top lid or spray top
5) distilled water or mineral water
Ok first your going to use 3 parts witch hazel to 1 part water. so 3 oz of witch hazel and 1 oz water or 6 and 2 so forth and so on ....mix it together in your bottle now add anywhere from 10-20 drops of hemp seed oil and 10-20 drops patchouli Shake well! I suggest letting this sit for a day before use to let the oils mingle.
See wasnt that easy? Use as often as you like patchouli and hemp are wonderful for your skin and have loads of anti aging properties!
and no the patchouli isn't a strong lingering scent so your face wont smell like hippie lol